ATT U-verse Complaint
AT&T U-verse Billing Cycle Date vs Contract End Date - ATT&T U-Verse
This month I received a bill for $15. When I called for an explanation I was told that the charge was for using two days into the next billing cycle. I explained the facts above and was told that he could roll the cancellation date back to the billing date but then I would owe $15 for breaking the contract early or I could leave the cancellation where it is and pay $15 for being two days into the next billing cycle (I had actually stopped using the service and had even returned the equipment four days before the end of the billing cycle but was told that didn't matter).
When I asked why the billing cycle didn't align with the contract date he said the law allowed them to have the billing date within two days of the contract date. I asked if in his knowledge a customer%u2019s billing date was ever two days past their contract end date so they wouldn't owe extra. He said he couldn't understand what I was asking even though I reworded the question a few different ways so I said that it sounded like a scam to make sure they would always get more money out of former customers even if they fulfilled their contract and paid their bill in full, in other words a "cancellation fee".
So my question is: Do any of you with an AT&T U-verse contract have an end of contract date that falls BEFORE the end of your billing cycle? In other words could you pay in full then cancel your service without owing a "cancellation fee"?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More ATT U-verse reviews
- High Price Services to Loyal Customers
- Cost of Services Fluctuate
- NO INTERNET STILL AFTER MONTHS
- Att u verse
- It Took Six Years, But ...
- WORST Customer Service EVER!!
- Swindled by "Free" Notebook Deal by AT&T
- AT&T Uverse poor customer and technical support services
- Everything about this company is a joke!
- Beware of the promise of promotions
- Your telephone menus, your complaint site
- TV remote control
- ,you suck!!!!
- Extreme lack of customer service
- att store superstition mall mesa az
- ATT receiver problem
- did you know you got billed 13 times in a 12 month period
- AVOID no mater what!!!
- adt failed to live up to their agreement
- Unnethical billing
- Not willing to help
- Where's the Tech ?
- Att U-verse confusing billing
- poor customer service - credit
- Absolutely the worst customer support when upgrading phones
- Unfair Billing after 11 days of no service during trial time
- dish tv is a pain when it comes to billing info
- Worst Customer Service Ever
- Termination practice
- See what means "One week guest pass" in NYSC
- American Express Complaint
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you