ATT U-verse Complaint
At&T horrible customer service
After a month of experiencing extensive downtime for both the internet and cable service we found out that our wireless equipment needed to be replaced. A service appointment for Tuesday the 22nd between one and five o'clock was scheduled to replace the unit. I waited for rive and half hours for the technician to show up, which never happened. I did not receive a call informing me that the tech would be late or simply saying that they were sorry, but the appointment would have to be rescheduled. I called customer service who was very apologetic and promised that they would schedule another appointment for Thursday the 24th between five and eight pm. The customer service rep guaranteed me that the technician would show up and the problem would be taken care of.
Thursday the 24th once again the tech did not show up between the hours of 5 and 8pm. I waited until 9:30 hoping to have to the tech show up only to be disappointed. Once again I found myself on the line with customer service voicing my extreme dissatisfaction with the quality of service that AT&T U-verse is providing and the utter lack of respect for their customer's time. I mentioned that a simple phone call or text would be considerate informing me that the tech had a full log and would have to reschedule, so I didn't waste 5 hours waiting for them to show up. I figured that this was not to much to ask considering they had already wasted 10 hours of my week! Again we scheduled an appointment for Saturday the 26th between one and five pm. This time the customer service rep (Stephon) said that he would be at working during the time of the appointment and he promised that he personally would call the tech to make sure he got to our ticket. He also put a priority on the ticket and said that it would expedite the service request.
Saturday the 26th after waiting from one to five pm with no tech showing up I received a text at 5pm stating "Your technician will be late." No kidding he was supposed to be here by 5pm, it's 5pm now. The text asked me to respond if I still wanted the tech to come, which I did. So I waited another 3 hours with no word from the tech. After the two previous no shows you'd think I would get used to this type of service, but I guess I still hold onto the belief that they will make this right. This time I spoke with David, who handled the situation well but was not very reassuring in regards to their tech making the next appointment.
To sum it all up I have experienced a month of excessive down time, spent multiple hours on the phone with customer service and a grand total of 18 hours of my week waiting for a tech to show up! This has to be the worst customer service I have ever experienced! I hope that this will serve as a warning for everyone who is thinking of signing up with U-Verse!
Keeping customers happy is the key to good business, obviously AT&T is unaware of the fact that it cost far less to keep existing customers happy than it does to find new customers. AT&T I highly advise you to take a look at Zappos and their customer service model. While you are at it look at the company's revenue from the year 2000 until their sale to Amazon. There is a correlation between the exceptional customer service and their profits. Happy customers are good for business! I am one very unhappy customer and I will be sure voice just how unhappy I am to anyone considering AT&T U-Verse for cable and internet service!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More ATT U-verse reviews
- High Price Services to Loyal Customers
- Cost of Services Fluctuate
- NO INTERNET STILL AFTER MONTHS
- Att u verse
- It Took Six Years, But ...
- WORST Customer Service EVER!!
- Swindled by "Free" Notebook Deal by AT&T
- AT&T Uverse poor customer and technical support services
- Everything about this company is a joke!
- Beware of the promise of promotions
- Your telephone menus, your complaint site
- TV remote control
- ,you suck!!!!
- Extreme lack of customer service
- AT&T U-verse Billing Cycle Date vs Contract End Date
- att store superstition mall mesa az
- DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR LAPTOPS!!!! THEY ARE DEFECTIVE AND THEY WONT FIX THE PROBLEM!!
- Fedex horrible customer service
- Horrible Delivery, customerservice, and managerial compensation
- horrible horrible horrible
- Worst customer service in the industry
- Worst coverage and even worse customer service
- Horrible Shopping
- Horrible, horrible horrible in every way!
- Horrible Breakfast Experience at the Best Western Arrowhead Lodge
- DIRECT TV IS HORRIBLE
- horrible customer service
- Horrible Customer Service
- Horrible Product
- Horrible Aldo Customer service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you